Tuesday 22 November 2011

Sound in animation

Walt Disney -  Flowers and Trees
I very much liked the way sound was used in this animation, because there is a sound to go with almost every movement. And the music would also change as the mood and situation in the animation changed. I liked the way the music changes from a peaceful track to more violent soundtrack when the trees are fighting and the forest fire started, then to the soundtrack Morning Mood which was composed by Edvard Grieg which is a happier music which suits the ending.


Santa's workshop
Here is another animation I looked at with sound. I liked the use of sound effects in this animation in general but I though it was really good at 2:18 where they are making presents, the whole sequence has a lot of different sounds and for some reason I enjoyed this more than the last animation I watched.

No comments:

Post a Comment